- Life Groups
- Contact Us
We’re going back to the Murrieta Hot Springs Retreat Center in Riverside, CA. Murrieta has a beautiful campus with so much to do! Chapel time is held in their main worship building that houses well over 700 students! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is all served family style (vegetarian option available) in a huge dining hall complete with the nicest waiters you’ll ever meet!
Students will enjoy cabin time and some shut eye in their hotel-style dorm rooms (no need to bring blankets or pillows!). During free-time, students will have the opportunity to do so many things! They can go swimming, hang out in their Roman-style hot tub, relax in the natural hot springs, play volleyball on the sand court, shoot hoops, pass the ole pigskin, play games in the pool hall, spend time in their cabin, grab something to drink in the coffee shop, and way more!
Cost $399 (payment plans are available)
- Refillable water bottle (This one is a big deal)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, hair stuff, DEODORANT…)
- Sunscreen (lots of sun!)
- Pool Towel (never travel without your towel!)
- Summer Clothing (swimsuit, shorts, t-shirts, sweater for the night, etc)
- Bible, Pen, Notebook/Journal
- Money for coffee shop, offering, and camp merchandise
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting wet or dirty
- Medications (these will be given to the medic at check-in)
- No sleeping bags or sheets are needed
- Cell phones, iPods, MP3 Players, etc (we want you to connect with God and each other)
- Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons (e.g. knives)*
- Video Games
- Inappropriate reading material*
- Your grandmother
*If a student is found with these items, we will contact their parents and request that they pick their student up from camp.
We want you to be comfortable at camp; it will be HOT so pack accordingly. Here are a few rules to follow as you plan what to bring!
Girls: No two piece swimsuits (tankini is ok as long as the top meets the bottom), No Strapless shirts, No Spaghetti straps (straps must be at least 1 inch), and modest shorts (shorts must be no shorter than the tips of your fingers when you arms are at your side). Clothing must not be too tight or see through!
Guys: No speedos or short shorts and we don’t want to see underwear hanging out of your shorts! Shirts must be worn at camp at all times, unless at the pool (including rec!). Clothing must not be too tight or see through!
© 2013 HighSchoolMinistry. All Rights Reserved