HSM Life Groups
A Life Group is a safe place for the real you. Here’s the deal:
- You’re placed in a group with 10-15 students of the same grade & gender
- A caring adult leader or two guides you through the year
- Meet Tuesday or Wednesday nights from 7-9 p.m. in a host home
- Study the Bible, talk about life, serve the community, and have tons of fun together!
- Everyone in a Life Group must sign a covenant committing to showing up, digging into the Bible, being authentic with group members, and confidentiality.
Registration opens July 30, 2017 for the 2017/2018 school year!
If you have any questions regarding HSM Life Groups, find the student's grade and gender and get in touch with a staff person!